Sunday Brunch at Yankee Trace!
***** At this time, and in response to the COVID-19, Sunday Brunch is cancelled until further notice. Please return to this site or contact us for updates *****
Looking for a neat way to celebrate a Birthday or Anniversary? Make a reservation for your family (small or large) at our weekly Sunday Brunch. We are pleased to host your celebrations! Reserve a party at our brunch – there’s something on the menu for everyone! We serve our delicious Sunday Brunch Buffet every Sunday from 10 am – 2 pm. Reservations for casual dining are accepted but not required; Reservations for large pre-planned parties are required; please call 438-3585.
Our Brunch Menu Features:
- Fresh Pastries and Homemade Desserts | Freshly Made Belgian Waffles
- Omelets Made to Order| Freshly Scrambled Eggs
- Home Fried Potatoes | Bacon | Plump Sausage Links
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Salmon en croûte | Carved Ham, Beef or Turkey
- Wide Variety of Weekly Changing Entrees
- Variety of Salads
- $19.95 adults
- $9.95 Children 6 – 12
- 5 and under are FREE
Special Occasions Buffets
We offer buffets on some of our favorite holidays; Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Thanksgiving! The menu varies from our traditional weekly Sunday brunch and is a nice opportunity for generations of family members to gather on these special days.
Special Occasions Features:
- Hand Carved Prime Rib with Bordelaise, Turkey with Pan Gravy, & Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Chicken Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Seafood Newburg
- Yankee Trace Mac & Cheese
- Rice Pilaf
- Mashed Potatoes
- Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Green Beans Almondine
- Salmon En Croute
- Fresh Fruit
- Tomato Artichoke Salad
- Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- House Salad with Ranch & Italian
- Rolls & Butter
- Assorted Desserts
Call now before these buffets sell out!
Contact Jill at 438-3585 for more information.