Practice-300x200The Golf Club at Yankee Trace is widely recognized as one of the best practice facilities in Southwest Ohio. Whether you need to warm up before a round or master the long ball off the tee, the facility offers what you need. Yankee Trace provides one of the few dual-ended driving ranges in the area. In addition to the bent-grass driving range, the facility encompasses multiple practice greens, chip and pitch areas, green-side and fairway bunkers and three indoor golf simulators to ensure all aspects of your game are polished.
Practice Range Fees
- Warm-up: $4.00
- Small: $7.00
- Medium: $10.00
- Large: $13.00
If the pursuit of golf excellence is your passion, then a practice facility membership at Yankee Trace awaits…… Amenities include a dual-ended driving range, comprehensive short game performance area and three indoor golf simulators for unequaled year-round practice opportunities.
In addition to unlimited range balls, a practice facility membership can be combined with a golf membership for substantial savings.
All practice facility memberships include:
- Unlimited access to the south-end of the driving range (grass area is seasonal)
- Unlimited access to the 11,000 square foot practice putting green
- “Member’s Only” access to the north-end of the driving range (seasonal)
- “Member’s Only” access to the short game performance area (seasonal)
- “Member’s Only” discounts on indoor golf simulators (seasonal)
- USGA handicap service at Member’s Only price
- 10% discount on non-sale merchandise items
|Unlimited Range Balls April 1 – March 31|
|Unlimited Range Balls April 1 – October 31|