The health and safety of our employees, residents and community is our highest priority. Therefore, we continue to take precautionary steps and make service adjustments in response to the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
A restaurant employee at The Golf Club at Yankee Trace has tested positive for COVID-19. The restaurant will be closed until further notice, but golf operations will continue. Click here for More Information.
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace provides a service to the community that is consistent with the Governor’s encouragement to spend time outdoors. We are committed to doing so in a way that prevents the spread of illness and limits person-to-person contact. We have made the following changes to operations in an effort to protect our community:
- The golf course is open for play.
- Facial masks are required at all times while inside the clubhouse.
- Prepayment is encouraged. Please contact the Golf Shop on the day of play.
- Two people are permitted to share a golf car. You may have a private cart upon request.
- Food and beverages from the golfer’s window are available during select hours.
- The Clubhouse Grille is temporarily closed.
- The driving range is segmented with individual stations.
- The Practice Greens are open at no charge.
- Flag sticks are to remain in the holes at all times.
- Golf rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Rental golf clubs are not available.
- Golf course restrooms are located on Heritage #5, Vintage #5 and Legend #6.
- Golf course water comfort stations are not available.
- The indoor golf simulators are temporarily closed.
- Social distancing guidelines are in effect.
- Common areas and shared items will be cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day.
- Dress Code is in effect on the course and practice facilities:
- Shirts with collars or modern mock.
- No t-shirts, tank tops, mesh shirts, athletic team jerseys or the like.
- No blue jeans or denim of any kind.
- Only soft-soled sneakers or golf shoes with soft spikes are permitted.
- Shorts must be within 3 inches of the knee. Short shorts, tennis shorts, bathing attire and similar dress are inappropriate.
- Minimum age requirement per city ordinance.
- Children under the age of six are not permitted on the golf course at any time.
- Children under the age of five are not permitted on the practice facilities at any time.
Please do not visit The Golf Club at Yankee Trace if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness. We continue to gather information and work with our partners at Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County. Information specific to Centerville residents is available at https://www.centervilleohio.gov/coronavirus.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please contact Yankee Trace Administrator Steve Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org..
The Yankee Trace experience is more than 27 Holes of championship golf! The picturesque landscape includes a duel-ended practice center featuring a “members’ only” short game performance arena and three indoor simulators for year round game improvement. The prominent 32,000 square foot clubhouse compliments the scenery and provides a natural setting for business meetings during the workweek and luxurious wedding sanctuaries on special weekends. The restaurant hosts seasonal dinner events and a popular brunch every Sunday. And what truly distances Yankee Trace from every other facility is a shared commitment from our entire staff to present immaculate golf course conditions and provide quality customer service in a quest to deliver a premium setting for our guests!
In the Spring of 1995, The Golf Club at Yankee Trace unveiled 18 holes of championship golf to rave reviews. The facility earned 4 ½ stars by the prestigious Golf Digest ranking team, is recognized as a Top 50 municipal golf course in the country with greens fees under $50 and named “Best Golf Course” in Dayton for 14 consecutive years by the Dayton Daily News! In 2002, Gene Bates, original designer, completed his masterpiece by gently meandering 9 additional holes through Centerville’s prime real estate; a warm and friendly community located in the southern tip of the Gem City.
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace is more than most golf courses; it offers the convenience and affordability of a public facility, the fine amenities of a country club and the casual atmosphere of a golf resort. But more importantly it can be what YOU would like it to be; A local vacation spot to escape the rigmarole of the day to day, a scenic sanctuary to congregate and socialize or simply a private hideaway to hone your golfing skills. So, join us amidst 150 acres of natural preserve and live the golf life!