The Practice Facility at Yankee Trace
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace is widely recognized as one of the best practice facilities in Southwest Ohio. Whether you need to warm up before a round or master the long ball off the tee, the facility offers what you need. Yankee Trace provides one of the few dual-ended driving ranges in the area. In addition to the bent-grass driving range, the facility encompasses multiple practice greens, chip and pitch areas, green-side and fairway bunkers and three indoor golf simulators to ensure all aspects of your game are polished.
Practice Range Fees
- Warm-up: $4.00
- Small: $7,00
- Medium: $10.00
- Large: $13.00
If the pursuit of golf excellence is your passion, then a practice facility membership at Yankee Trace awaits…… Amenities include a dual-ended driving range, comprehensive short game performance area and three indoor golf simulators for unequaled year-round practice opportunities.
In addition to unlimited range balls, a practice facility membership can be combined with a golf membership for substantial savings.
All practice facility memberships include:
- Unlimited access to the south-end of the driving range (grass area is seasonal)
- Unlimited access to the 11,000 square foot practice putting green
- “Member’s Only” access to the north-end of the driving range (seasonal)
- “Member’s Only” access to the short game performance area (seasonal)
- “Member’s Only” discounts on indoor golf simulators (seasonal)
- USGA handicap service at Member’s Only price
- 10% discount on non-sale merchandise items
|Unlimited Range Balls April 1 – March 31|
|Unlimited Range Balls April 1 – October 31|