Dress Code (April 1st – October 31st)
To protect the rights and privileges of all persons at Yankee Trace, proper attire must be worn at all times on the golf course and on the practice facilities. Blue jeans, bathing attire, T-shirts, gym and tennis shorts, cut-off and short shirts, tank tops, halter tops and other similar dress are inappropriate. Bermuda length shorts, approximately 3 inches above the knee, are recommended. Collared shirts or mock necks are recommended. In order to provide the best playing surface possible, metal spiked shoes are prohibited.
Online Tee Times
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace Online Tee Time Policy…
- Tee times can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times can be made for 2 or more players.
- Yankee Trace reserves the right to pair walk-in singles and twosomes with groups who make advanced tee times in order to make foursomes.
- Yankee Trace has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- This policy allows the patron to cancel or modify their reservation prior to the 24-hour deadline without penalty.
- Failure to do so may result in the greens fee being charged to your credit card for all the reserved times not used.
- Management reserves the right at all times to render a decision on cancellations made within the 24-hour period.
- The Golf Shop phone number is 937-438-4653.
Juniors must be a minimum of 5 years of age to practice on the driving range and be at least 6 years of age to be on the course. Juniors under the age of 5 may practice on the Clubhouse practice putting green when accompanied by an adult.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Yankee Trace website. The only personal information we will collect is name and email address with the exception being for corporate/private banquet and outing information. This also includes collection of information that will apply to private lessons and clinics. We use the personal information collected from you to send you golf specials via email. Such personal information we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at email@example.com or by phone at (937) 438-GOLF.