Policies and Information
Dress Code (April 1st – October 31st)
To protect the rights and privileges of all persons at Yankee Trace, proper attire must be worn at all times on the golf course and on the practice facilities. Blue jeans, bathing attire, T-shirts, gym and tennis shorts, cut-off and short shirts, tank tops, halter tops and other similar dress are inappropriate. Bermuda length shorts, approximately 3 inches above the knee, are recommended. Collared shirts or mock necks are recommended. In order to provide the best playing surface possible, metal spiked shoes are prohibited.
Online Tee Times
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace Online Tee Time Policy…
- Tee times can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times can be made for 2 or more players.
- Yankee Trace reserves the right to pair walk-in singles and twosomes with groups who make advanced tee times in order to make foursomes.
- Yankee Trace has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- This policy allows the patron to cancel or modify their reservation prior to the 24-hour deadline without penalty.
- Failure to do so may result in the greens fee being charged to your credit card for all the reserved times not used.
- Management reserves the right at all times to render a decision on cancellations made within the 24-hour period.
- The Golf Shop phone number is 937-438-4653.
Juniors must be a minimum of 5 years of age to practice on the driving range and be at least 6 years of age to play on the course. Juniors under the age of 5 may practice on the Clubhouse practice putting green when accompanied by an adult.